Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Reviews on Japan and Osage Indians

                                                 I have just reviewed a Japan A-Z. It told me so much.  It was a good presentation. I learned that the zodiac is important in Japan. It is there to show your personality. Children’s Day, where they celebrate children in Japan, is an actual holiday that is held on May 5th.  Yen is cool because it’s like pennies to us. It’s true, because if you have 100 Yen you could have $1. Another thing you could see  HERE, is that Japan created(hate it)Pokemon and Mario. They are some of the most popular (don’t know how) games in the world. But I have one question left, who is Japan’s leader?  You can see the A-Z Japan by clicking HERE.



The Osage Indians are famous for their hunting, gardening and foraging skills. But later, they somehow traveled to northeast Arkansas. I also learned that they were a tribe that lived in teepees and earth lodges. Did you also know that some body parts from buffalo and deer can be used as hunting weapons and carrying water? (gross, unsanitary I think) Did you know that they also grew pumpkins? So Jack- A-Lanterns for everyone! But one thing I was wondering is if they were aggressive or passive? Click HERE to read the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment