Saturday, December 10, 2016

Reviewed Past Blog Posts on Pharoah Akhenaton and Japan

I watched Luke's video post about Pharoah Akhenaton. I learned that he was rebellious and that he had a different religion. Also another thing I learned is that when they found his tomb and opened it, he literally just disintegrated. This video was really entertaining and I think people should watch it because it made me laugh while I learned! I have one question for Luke (AKA the creator of the video) though, did Pharoah Akhenaton write his poem in letters or in Egyptian writing? 
I also read Clara's A to Z book on Japan. I learned in one of the facts that I found most interesting was that in Japanese schools, they have to wear a uniform to school instead of picking their own clothes. And a question that I have for Clara is, how can you read a Japanese comic book or also known in Japan as Magna properly? I hope to hear from both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment