Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Review past posts

John F Kennedy
 
If I met John F Kennedy I would be meeting the 35th president.I think that would be really cool meeting the 35th president in person. John F Kennedy was born on May 29, 1917 in Brookline,Massachusetts. He attended private schools such as Canterbury and Choate and spending summers in Hyannis port on Cape Cod.JFK traveled in Europe as his father secretary.I wonder if there was anything else he would want to do with his life.



Russia

I would like to go to Russia because there is a bunch of things to do there and I would like to see the different things they have compared to us,U.S.A.Russia is the largest country in the world.Population of 142,472,272.The capital of Russia is Moscow. They speak Russian. The money is called ruble. I would like to see the different money,food,and the way their writing looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment