Sunday, October 23, 2016

What I Learned From Past Blog Posts

Japan A-Z By Clara
    After I read this blog post my mind was filled with so much information that i didn’t know about Japan. One thing I learned is that there is a holiday in Japan called Children's Day, it is on May 5. I also learned that Japan's currency is called Yen and 100 Yen is worth about $1. Another thing that I learned is there is no x in the Japanese language. Finally there is a bird in Japan that is short, fat, and their eggs are about the size of a quarter. One last thing I want to ask the author, what does the Japanese agriculture consist of? Since I do not want to spoil the rest of the presentation click the title to watch the presentation.

Civil War A-Z By Nathan Leonard
   When I read this post I was blown away from the information I didn’t know about the Civil War. One thing I learned was that the Civil War started on April 9, 1861. The second thing I learned was that a Quaker gun was a log that was painted to look like a canon, so it seemed like a fort was more heavily guarded than it truly was. Finally I learned that there is a plant named Xanthoria, which was used to heal wounds and cure diseases during the war. One more thing I wanted to know from the author is how many soldiers were involved in the war? Since I do not want to spoil anything else so click the title to watch the presentation.   





No comments:

Post a Comment