Sunday, October 16, 2016

What I Learned From Past Posts

I read about the Great Depression.  The Great Depression is about how America had a very long economic terror. It started in 1929 and lasted for a whole ten years and over thirteen million people in America lost their jobs. Then, it all just turned around in 1939, and also with World War two got things running good as well. I still wonder where the Great Depression "hit" the most.

I also learned about Theodore Roosevelt. Theodore Roosevelt was born in New York, 1835. He was the 26th president of the U.S.A.. He was the first to win a Nobel Peace prize. The phrase “Teddy Bear” came from Theodore Roosevelt. He died in 1919. I learned from this blog that Theodore Roosevelt was the youngest pres.. But what day did he die?

No comments:

Post a Comment